9:00 AM

5 Aug, Fri: Bowie & I went out to shop for stuff that was on bargains at Super Komtar... and I ended up spending like RM120 for 4 pairs of it. Pretty good buys I'd say.

On the other hand, my home PC is currently under scrutiny at Mal's - troubleshooting in progress as we try to pinpoint which piece of hardware is the cause of system instability... It could very well be because of the motherboard which can only mean... *gasp!*... I might as well look into getting a new PC.

6 Aug, Sat: Went to Komtar again after dinner. This time round - my dad and I went to look for the clear plastic wrappers at Popular Bookstore while mum had her fun looking through the same bargains I was looking at the day before.

Oh yeah... borrowed a laser pointer set to the Jumbuck too... that's the least I can do since I sure as hell am not sure where in the shopping complexes to buy one other than from the pasar malam's around the island.

7 Aug, Sun: Well... smrphhh... I slept for most of the day. In the afternoon - my mum and I went round to Gurney Plaza to pick out something as my treat to her for her birthday. She ended up purchasing a perfume package. Oh yeah, she also accidentally sprayed some perfume she was testing on me, before the purchase, into my eyes. Ow!

8 Aug, Mon: Wha...? Oh it's dark, it's raining... it's... gosh! Monday! Get out of bed you lazy pig! (but it's nice and cold... lemme sleep 5 mins more...)

The road is full of water... luckily there's less traffic on the road during the time I usually am on the way to work... I love school holidays!!! Apparently I escaped being stuck in a jam because *gasp!* ...Well whaddya know? An accident happened lar.

0 comments: