11:50 PM

This is what I got myself yesterday. Hoo-boy!

And well... I didn't have enough time to charge up the batteries before I went for dinner with Ash, Joanna, and gang - up at Bkt Genting for some Thai fare.

The food was ok at about RM12pax... but the scenery would have been excellent if not for the sky being a tad too clouded.

But then again, I wasn't totally disappointed. Every sunset is unique after all.

I managed to notice a formation made by the play of light & shadows that shown through the clouds... It was a great big bird!

Its eye was the sun itself. The streamlined body and wings in flight were made out of the visible light passing through sparsely clouded areas. Pretty :)

Today, I've gone out again for another gathering. I think I wouldn't have gone out if it wasn't for Uma's great escape plan*...

* - ultra strict parents, she's the rebellious 24 yr old... who wanted to go on a secret date... prior to meeting back with the girls who will send her home in the evening

And so it went that I hosted Uma at my house for a short while (dad dropped her) - on the pretext that we'd go meet up with the other girls for some jalan-jalan at Gurney Plaza.

Well... we did go jalan-jalan... except without Uma... she came later lar... :P

All in all... a really fun weekend and an expensive one too. Sakitnya poket saya... but I'll get over it while I play with my expensive new toy.

Oh! Forgot to mention that I probably got mine at a real bargain from my dad's friend's shop.

With additional battery, upgrade to 256MB memory stick... + the camera bag & tripod that comes with the promotional package... I only paid somewhat short of 1.7K... huwahahahahahahahaha :D

0 comments: