8:45 PM

A retreat far from the trappings of a busy and highly technological modern citylife was something I couldn't refuse.

In simple English, I just wanted to escape from being anywhere near my TWO IDIOT BOXES.

Thus, I find myself spending 11-15 of Nov in Taiping... just tagging-along with some friends' for their church camp. (I'm not a Christian... hence the term tagging-along)

Oh yes, btw... HAPPY DEEPAVALI and SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

Anyway, among the things I enjoyed while I was there was

  • taking two different trips to explore the area around the beautiful Taiping Lake Gardens;
  • getting caught in a heavy downpour during our Taiping Zoo - Night Safari trip;
  • playing games and watching people play games;
  • meeting old friends and making some new friends

I don't quite know what else to write on this... so maybe - let's see some photos instead, OK?


Fountain at Taiping Lake


Isn't the design of the Reflexology Walk just beautiful?


Some mossy-manmade pyramid stone formations


I love this view :)


Walk into the light... Skywalker...


A 180 degree view of Maxwell Hill. (Click on photo for fullsize view)


And we have a photo finish!!!


Spot the flying projectile

0 comments: