Looking back I realised that I've always managed to move into a new job role at the most challenging times. Just look at this:
- Sept 2001, it was a downturn for the manufacturing sector... my first job after completing my degree.
- June 2003, I joined a startup dept where we were to function as a back-office + plenty to learn about our ERP system which was incidentally in its infancy. Many kinks and quirks have been ironed out since then.
- Dec 2005, stolled into my new role in corporate relations - consisting no one from the previous team
This can only mean that there is plenty to do and plenty to learn. There seems to be an endless and confusing list of things to do until we manage to set into a groove of our own.
Besides, I'm looking towards getting the necessary hardware and software packages to support our multimedia needs over the span of the next 6-months. Wahey!
On a separate note, the movies I've watched recently that I find is captivating in their own right are:
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe directed by Andrew Adamson
- The Promise directed by Chen Kaige



0 comments:
Post a Comment