That's how it feels like. Knowing where the finish line is but you have not one iota if you will ever get there.
With two projects running in parallel, I'm just trying my best not to get hyper-stressed or burnt-out. Reviving the entire clockwork for an internal newsletter is not my cup of tea but its something that needs my utmost attention.
Having to revamp, cleanup and revitalize the local intranet on the other hand is something I know well. I just lack the time to commit to the whole data migration thing. Yes... and that is where bosses come in.
As critical as both of these babies to be revived ASAP, it's not humanly possible for me to get them both up at the same time. There is only 40 work hours a week and it would be unfair to say that I have to work 24/7 to get them done. Besides I will also need to put some time to work on other items listed in my portfolio.
Luckily for me, boss saw my point. I just need to wait to see what happens next while I try my best to float on the surface.



0 comments:
Post a Comment