Hmm... going down the list:
Books I've completed reading in the last 2 weeks |
- The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown
- Angels & Demons, Dan Brown
- the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, Mike Haddon
All are interesting in its own way. Regardless of what people say about Dan Brown's work - I believe that we should just allow ourselves to read it as a fiction although there are elements of the real world being thrown in to colour the landscape. Mike Haddon's book on the other hand was interesting in the sense that it was written in a first-person account - through an autistic teenager's eyes. |
Movies watched in the cinema within the last 7 days |
- Over the Hedge - is not something I'd say something I'd remember in the long run... hardly a match up to Shrek and Madagascar... but if anyone is wondering... the funniest scenes hover towards the end of the animation.
- The Da Vinci Code - the movie wasn't as bad as the critics put it. The cheekiness portrayed by Audrey Tautou as Sophie at the end is reminiscence of Audrey in the French hit movie, Amelie. My only complain is that one portion of the puzzle had been left out.
- X-men: The Last Stand - like the first 2 movies, the audio-visual effects put into the movie is best enjoyed in a cinema.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment