6:47 PM

*peep*

Well, hello blog! Long time no see. I kinda miss you. Okay, maybe not as much as I should. I mean... well... it was kinda dead.

I guess it comes with the turf. You kinda start to neglect it after having it around for way too long. The incredible motivation to update a public web journal kinda loses its attraction over time.

I guess one can judge from the frequency of updates that I used to make here by looking at the archives. I mean I was even part of a blogging group aptly named "legshakers". Yup, those were good times.

Back to the here and now, I can't really find much to put on this blog... other than the occasional comment on a movie.

And so, has anyone watched Wall-E? Gotta love Pixar's sense of humor - poking fun at how the general human population will get super obese, evolving into blobs with stumpy legs, and being permanently stuck behind a screen that we don't even know what is actually in our surroundings.

0 comments: