10:32 PM

To Hoard or Not to Hoard

...that is the question!

I think I may have thrown out one too many of my clothes prior to Christmas since I am beginning to think I am running out of options for my normal mix and match routine. Thus... I am thinking of breaking into my CNY hoard of new clothes. :P

It is time to call onto the power of self will to not break into the CNY hoard...

Sidetracking #1:

You will never know when you will bump into another person who is on the same wavelength in terms of thoughts. Some may even call it a kindred spirit. I am super lucky to have found another one recently. Oddly... this person would be the 2nd Taurean in my mini-list of kindred spirits. Go figure... o.O

Sidetracking #2:

Some people have no idea how fortunate they are and go on lamenting about how life is so unfair and nothing ever seems to be going right for them. I do not pity those who fall under this category if you are perfectly healthy and do not have the decency to find at least one perfectly and positively good reason to live on for yourself.

You see, everyone should have a healthy goal and steer oneself in reaching it in the most positive way.

Case in point, an old friend from college who is about the same age group as I am has cancer in his brain. He has just gone for a second major operation in 3 years and had his right eye removed. He has an admirable will to do all he can to appreciate life while he still can. Read his blog. His name is Brendan Leng Kavern.

If Brendan can do it, you can too. Think about it.

0 comments: