F1 is boring. It's almost like watching A1. All the rules put in to restrict the creativity of the car engineers over the years have made it the way it is now in F1. It all started going downwards in the late 1990s/early 2000s.
But why did I mention F1 is sad? That's because when I said that only the rain races are worth watching in the last few years... my bro said it's just sad that F1 had come to this... and I can't agree more with him on this.
Gone are the days when you can see the genius of a "minor" modification of a wing design bring the added advantage to an F1 race car. Just look at the rear wing of F1 cars this year (and the ones put on the cars throughout the whole of last year too)... it's kinda stumpy and stunted. Eww...
'nuf said.



0 comments:
Post a Comment