2:55 PM

Have You Completed Your Income Tax Filing?

It's that time of the year again. And I'm done with mine. How about you?

I know many people love doing stuff like this at the last minute. Don't.

Why?

If you do it manually: You'll be in a long queue at the counters during the last few days of submissions... or fear that your mailed copy does not reach its destination on time.

If you do it the digital way (via the e-hasil website): Well... we all know that you will have to battle it out with everyone else who is trying to do the same at the 11th hour and there's only so much traffic a server can take.

In short, the earlier you get it done... the better ^_^

p/s: The deadline for your individual submissions is end of 30th Apr 2010.

4 comments:

DKCY said...

hehe... suans :) you never fail to remind us! thanks

aewis said...

you are welcome ^_^

K said...

that's not entirely true. there was no public service announcement last year..

aewis said...

K, I didn't even mentioned the word yearly reminder... what gives?

And I don't remind people using my blog only :P