11:32 PM

My work computer was finally setup on Thursday the 12th. That's good in a way. I just find myself doing more walking more since I am mainly in the office. Lots of errands to run since almost everyone else is stuck in training. Later in the evening we had a small tea-time celebration for Angela's birthday.

My manager mentioned that he'd be glad once the trainings are done and people start getting back into the office so that he can finally delegate work out. Meanwhile, he and all the core team members are highly stressed and over worked. He seems pretty amused that I'm gonna flip through the 5 graphic-filled books (that weigh a ton to carry) I've borrowed from Angela, to scrounge for our department's intranet communication website.

Later that night, I joined Chris Ng and the lot at the Pulau Tikus' Cravan Cafe. I didn't really notice the time and ended up leaving only at about 1:30a.m. Crazy.

Friday night - I've finally gone to watch Finding Nemo & I absolutely adore it! ...and I just really love watching Dory (Ellen DeGeneres rocks!) - definitely the most hilarious full-lengthed cartoon I've watched in some time. I wouldn't have thought about that if Kok Keong didn't mention that right after the movie.

0 comments: