1:28 AM

F1 cometh once again...
The New F1 season has finally opened with the race on Sunday just passed. I can just say that the results has been nothing surprising so far. Same old faces for 1st-2nd... *yawn* but it was great to see Alonso making it to 3rd place. This guy is really someone to watch out for in the future after Michael Schumacher's days in F1.

Pity that Raikkonen had his engine blown out pretty early in the race... oh well... and it also seems the early 1st pitstop for Montoya didn't quite pan out to give him an advantage... pity... pity... seems Ferrari had one upped on everyone again with their superb car package.

Visitors at work...part 1
First - there is the furry kind. Found what looked like a small puddle of suspected mouse urine on my desk. Quickly armed myself with a bottle of glass cleaner; sprayed my whole desk after temporarily moving papers on my desk elsewhere; and wiped off the glass cleaner. No sign of furry visitor for the next few days...

(In Gollum-speak) "Good... gooood... they must hatessss the smellsss of the glass cleaner... yesssss... yessss... they hatesss it"

Visitors at work...part 2
The entire BPE team stationed in Asia was onsite in Penang for the whole week. Finally get to see them face to face. All in all... it was 3 from Singapore and 3 from Japan... the other 2 are actually stationed in Penang. They are really nice... but I'm not so sure about the one who didn't really seem to be in the mood to mix around. Hmm... nevermind our miss high-and-mighty. The others were pretty great company and we got to know them a little better too.

I also found out that not only is my yahoo-ing buddy, Thanadet, a humorous character (ok... whoever worked with him knew this)... he is an absolute riot simply because he is much like a kid at times (my new discovery)... he also seems to have an odd fascination about my braces... coz when he sees me... he looks at me all weird and especially when I talk... he's trying to spot the placement of the braces... (p/s: I think I'm gonna get that same treatment from kalamari when I meet him sometime in the near future o.O)

0 comments: