11:53 PM

This weekend was basically all about the Ching Ming festival... in other words... the Chinese version of All Souls' Day. Actually... we are doing this early by more or less a week since my dad will not be in Penang for the next 2 weeks.

And so... Saturday was the day that I was rustled up way early in the morning by my dad for our trip up to Balik Pulau to do some prayers at the grave of my great-grandparents.

Today... was more prayers at home... although... I did steal some time in between the usual proceedings to bake a Peach Cheesecake... ;)

Oh yeah! My favourite little cousin came visiting too... and gosh... I still got coaxed to do some impromptu drawings for her... and I've still not succeeded to come out with perfectly dry clothes on me after I give her a bath. *rolls eyes*

Later at night, Bowie came to have her share of the cheesecake with her beau. She also finally managed to see all the photos that I had wanted to share with her. According to her, I look alike a certain colleague of mine. Man... she's the 2nd person to tell me that

But I'm not so sure about it myself... somehow I just don't really think we look that alike... hmm... maybe I should just test the reaction of a few other ppl

0 comments: