I'm so pissed that a certain group of people can be so brainless. Just because I'm not handling any accounts... it doesn't mean that I will forget the whole process and procedure... in fact... I have to know it and understand it all the time because it's part of what I do.
Sure... those idiots escalated the issue all the way to top management... except that they don't realize that they just threw a spanner into the clockwork. Now the system support model will be disrupted. It will be destabilized once more after finally finding and maintaining a solid ground for the past month.
Baka!! Baka!! Baka!! Whomsoever be the BPA(s) that brought this issue up should just try to be in my shoes... I don't want to find out the name(s) of the person who created and support the issue... coz I will not be able to stop myself from wanting to strangle them with my bare hands... grrrr!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment