Had gone for Eugene's bbq and met a new bunch of ppl last evening. Honestly I had fun throwing puns around about the host just as much as everyone else. Idiot just told me it was a bbq but didn't tell me that it was his b'day too.
Of course I eventually realized that but then of course it was a bit late to get a present or some kind of token now. Attendance is the only thing that will have to do then :P
Actually I didn't intend to follow the whole lot of them for clubbing at SS after the bbq, but I guess persistent persuasion from the others did a part in changing my stand
Ended up staying up til nearly 3am (inclusive of some time spent at the mamak stall after we were done hanging around the club)... a pretty fun weekend so far for me. That much I can say for now.
*streeetttttcccchhhhh*



0 comments:
Post a Comment