While waiting for the digital scanner to complete my request, I suddenly heard Murni saying "Amboi, tersenyum kucing!". :)
Well… I was definitely feeling very happy and amused and replied with a “Well, there are a lot of funny things today” to my bubbly colleague.
I’m so totally on a high today!! It did help that Kovi came up with a very wishful question while knowing full well the answer to the question... it was just hilarious... we all know every software system has a certain level of limitation to them, don’t we?
Then there was also my colleague PK (one of those ppl based in S’pore)... had to break a chat I was having with him to attend a 15min training session...
PK had said he wanted to discuss on something in the chat but I told him only to call after my training is over... but then of course he kinda forgot about it until I IM-ed him.
He’s one of those really overworked ppl. Apparently, he needed me to retrigger him what topic it was that we were supposed to continue on. Kekekekeke...
Anyway, after we were done with the work related topic, our conversation turned to some idle chat on some general topics about people and nonsense stuff.
Among them was about his his team mate, TW. You know, things like how they tend to tease TW that his mother has probably found him another nice girl to pair him up with on his subsequent trip back to his hometown. LOLz
In return, I told him Nance (another of PK's team mates) had actually taken an opportunity or two at poking fun that I should consider TW - where my reaction would usually be to try to change the subject.
Honestly, I just simply adore the group of ppl I work closely with. Such a bubbly bunch of ppl! Either that or it’s just because I feel so much positive energy around me today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment