11:57 PM

Windstruck

Have you watched this Korean movie yet? If you like love stories, having your heartstrings pulled at, and you are game to maybe get some tears squeeze out of you... please go hunt for a cinema that is showing this right now!

It's probably the best non-fairytale-based love story I've seen within these 2 years.. maybe even a bit more than that

Anyways, if anyone is game to read an overview and maybe read some opinions about the movie... you can read this article @ Seoul Selection

Okay! Now before I sign off this posting... let me tell you about my pre-movie experience for today. I arrived at the cineplex 30mins before the show began and my-oh-MY! The queue was blardy long... first time I've seen it this long on a Wednesday night

Maybe it was because Jackie Chan's "New Police Story" just started screening coupled with the fact that it's Wednesday (RM6 for any show on Wednesdays in GSC)

Anyhow, as I was nearing the counter, someone asked me to help her collect a ticket booking to which I obliged... and guess what?! There was a computer glitch the counter attendant had to clear in order for that booking to be collected... !@$^#@

But luckily for me... I got my tickets and managed to get into the theatre just in time (THANK GOD!!! If not I'll get an earful from my mum for being a good Samaritan). Didn't miss a single minute of the movie even... *phew!!*

p/s: Do take time to go to the movie's official website if you can... it's really nice! One caution though - it loads rather slowly (beware those on dial-up... I'm complaining based on broadband usage)

0 comments: