11:19 PM

Yes.... Happy Birthday to me :)

*YaWnZzz*

Yep... guess what? I just got back from work about 30mins ago.

Yes, I know... it's a sin to work 'til so late on my birthday - yet I didn't have much of a choice

There was a late development in the end-user testing that I was involved in and the deadline for sign-off had to be by the end of US biz-day, 14-Oct.

But anyhow, at least that is over and done with now... and I did have an enjoyable day.

After all, my favorite colleague did oblige me when I playfully told him that he should call me and sing me a song instead of typing it over on Yahoo.

Not to mention that he did manage to throw in some crazy comments, criticized himself for sounding bad, and thought I had said he was tone-deaf when in fact I said, "At least you are not tone-deaf".

Ah what a riot...!!

Oh... btw... since tmrw is the first day of puasa, we had a little birthday do for all 5 people in my team who celebrate our birthdays in Oct.

And yeah... 3 of them have to berpuasa soon... so any later and it will be no celebration at all in Oct.

0 comments: