7:16 PM

Quest for a Job

As some of you may know, I've been looking for a job since sometime in Feb 2007 after having resigned from a position as an internal communicator for an MNC in Nov 2006. The long break had been good in a sense that I've been able to identify what I really enjoy doing in all my previous jobs.

Now the thing is that I've been applying for positions that are based in Penang and had not much luck so far. Then on a whim I applied for a position that will be based in Petaling Jaya... and I get called for an interview. Fate is telling me something. And I want to get that job.

Please wish me the best of luck. I could really use a boost.

p/s: There's going to be hell to deal with if I get this job... my dad won't be too happy that I won't be in Penang... but if that is the only job call that I can really get at this point of time... I'll take it. Whatever it takes. It's my life and I do not want to be oppressed anymore by my own dad's ideals.

1 comments:

Kalamari said...

So gimme a call and we can hang out when you're in town!