9:26 PM

Anxiety is my name... did I get the job?

Oh, I hope so with all my heart!

Today at 12:30 PM, I had my second interview through the phone. It seems the purpose of the phone interview was to gauge on how I sound like over the phone since I did apply for a role with the Customer Satisfaction team. I was told I sound good over the phone... so I will take that as a good sign.

All I can do for now is to pray a little harder that I will be given the job. Another week or two of waiting... *paces in anxiety, anticipation, etc.*

Okay... now come to think of it... I do owe a bit of details on the first interview so here's a little rewind on what happened last Sunday.

A team of interviewers had come down to Penang for the company Job Fair to interview shortlisted candidates. This was at Equatorial... and, and, and (OMG!!!)... I think it went very well.

It started with a briefing about the company before I was screened by a friendly Jobstreet.com consultant. She also took the liberty to prepare me for potential (err...) disappointment of not being given the job (oKaY~~ *shifty eyes*) and coached me on what are some of the questions to expect. Alright... yeah... a reminder wouldn't hurt.

Then I was shepherded to meet with my interviewer, an American. Ah, the joy! The thing about American interviewers are that they are to the point... so I spoke wholeheartedly from my work experiences and threw in all the key words and phrases... and he said he was impressed that I knew the ropes for the role very well.

That really made my day!

So friends... I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck... :)

0 comments: