1:40 AM

F1 GP 2007: Lewis Hamilton the wonder rookie

Lewis Hamilton is definitely going places. He has the talent and he has a great car to drive in. He had been on the podium from the very first race on... and he had just won both races in North America - Montreal and Indianapolis.

For the moment, it looks like he has a strong fighting chance to become the first rookie that becomes the world champion. It's not impossible.

It looks like defending world champion Alonso will have to push much harder and have determination that is far more than that of his team mate's to end the season as a three-time world champion... it's only been seven races so far and Hamilton is already 10-points ahead of Alonso!

I know that although it is still a long way to the end of the season, I'm very sure that the dynamics in play throughout this season thus far will continue to make it a truly interesting one to watch out for. I just can't wait for the next race to commence!

0 comments: