1:55 PM

Friday, 13 Dec: Damn blur! Didn't remember it was Guat's birthday until in the evening. Blur, blur, blur... Anyhow, after dropping my grandpa home - Joce & I went to One-Stop to buy blank CDs. We also stopped by Watson's coz I needed to get a new lip gloss. The old one is finishing. Was thinking of buying the ZA one until I used one of the Revlon LipGlide testers to put a tiny dot of the lippy on my lips. Omigawd!! It felt super!!! The area that had the lippy on felt so moist compared to the other parts of my lips that were actually very parched and dry... that one hasil from sitting in an aircon office without properly protecting my lips with lip balm or whatever...

After that, we went to the Mount Erskine place for western food. I had the Boneless Chicken Cacciatora. *Mmm... slurp! yummy* Joce ordered the Chicken Maryland. Just love the price for the portions that they give us. Half-way through our meal, Andrew & James came to join us. After that we headed home... thought I'd take a rest... until Joce called to say that she'd ask Joyce, Andrew & James out for a game of cards at a joint in Prima Tanjung. So... off we went out again - I can't remember the name of the place but it sure is pretty cozy. We stayed there until nearly 2am... erm... wait! I am working tomorrow morning... noOooOooo...

Eh... did I just do a product testing review for Revlon? I guess I did, didn't I?~ Hehehe...

Sat, 14 Dec: I was the only one in the office. Had to hold the fort until 12-ish. Luckily I brought along my X'mas card project items with me... it was a slow morning. After I closed the office - went to get grandpa before waiting for my dad's bus to arrive at Garden Inn. Parked the car at G.Inn... but since the wait was gonna be quite a while... I went over to KDU for a while. Passed Chris & Daws their X'mas cards since they were there... the others... erm... I didn't finish colouring the cards yet... so... that'll be another day. Dad's bus arrived nearly 30 mins later.

Went home after that and had a light lunch while waiting for Guats to come by. The plan? To go for some coconut water / ais kacang at Swatow Lane. Joce & Joyce was there with us too. Shen & his friend "Hose" joined us a little later. After that, we gals moved over to Gurney Plaza and met up with Andrew & his "siamese twin", James. We hung out at Segafredo's and treated Guats with a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake, as a token for her birthday celebration. Shen & Hose joined us after they went over to Lush to collect/send some documents. Btw, Lush is the latest night spot in town serving techno music and where the drinks are priced really cheap compared to all the other places in the area. I know where it's at but I haven't been in there yet.

We left Gurney at about 6:30pm... and went right smack into a traffic jam. Arrr... Later at about 8pm, Andrew & James came to pick up Jocelyn and I for dinner at Genting. Genting is still badly ventilated but the food is still good. We had a call from Jamie to join them for Erh Pin's little party... I told Joce that I'd skip it and gave excuse that I'd rather wait and see if Vijaya wanted to go out coz I felt bad for having to ditch her the last time round.

Sunday, 15 Dec: Woke up about noon-ish. Ahh... finally caught up on sleep after 2 weeks of 4-5 hrs sleep per day. Dad rushed me to get ready for lunch at the Penang Swimming Club. He was supposed to meet up with 2 of his friends from the Penang Tourist Guides Association. I hopped into the car with my hair still dripping wet. Driving into the parking lot, looking for a spot... I noticed Andrew's car was there. Ha... messaged him for the heck of telling him I saw his car... but never expected that he'd call back. It was funny - first question from him after pleasantries was... "eh, u are a member here?" - "ah... yeah..." - "I didn't know that" - "err.. yeah... am very much so :p"... Also found out that he just came up from a swim. Crazy-niaAaaaAa... not many people in their right mind would be swimming around noon...

4-ish - I followed dad to collect his ticket... and then we headed over to Island Plaza since I wanted to check for a specialty item there... he wanted to check the pricing for something... and we also needed to stock up on some of our groceries from Super Tanjung. It was a really rushed trip since we had to quickly grab stuff off the racks, stock up Christmas presents - queue up to pay... and pick mum up from Penang Club... drop groceries home & pick grandpa up for a steamboat dinner at ET Steamboat with uncle Dean's family. *phew!* *takes a breathe* The steamboat was more vegies than meats... nice.... :)

0 comments: