1:52 PM

There's nothing much to be said about the past few days... except...

1. Jocelyn came over on both Tuesday & Wednesday night to copy some CDs.

2. I've finally sent out my Christmas cards after toiling over it (on and off) over the past 2 weeks or so... and by the way, I still have to finish my Christmas shopping... *crosses fingers*

3. ... Biggest heart-stopping adventure? My car wiper suddenly jammed and refused to work on Tuesday evening while I was driving in town. It was freaky! I had a waterfall on my windscreen, everything looked blur... and the rain was really pouring. I drove real slowly and tried very much to stay on my lane and avoid hitting the curb, other vehicles or even pedestrians that have been obscured from my view. Thank God the rain slowed down during the last league of my drive.

Looks forward to:

1. Strangling Jase(!!!) until he runs out of breathe for not keeping his mouth shut about a certain 2 persons and their respective (welcome/unwelcome) admirers. I have specifically told him to keep quiet until things settled down or blew over... but NooOooo... he had to go tease one of the "targets" about it. Sheesh... I have just effectively being put in a precarious situation. I hope she believes Joce's cover up.

Jase, if you don't know how to keep your mouth shut about certain things I tell you that I'm incidentally not supposed to know - I'm not gonna let you in on anymore tidbits!! You were not supposed to know about it... nor use it as a means of your entertainment... please lar pretend as if you do not know anything, IDIOT!!! You are not supposed to tease them and drop obvious hints of your knowledge... how MoRoNic can you get?!!

2. Watching LOTR tonight at Mega Pavilion, BJC, 9:45 PM... come.... come.... my pReCiOusSSss...

Quiz Results:

Take the M&M's Test @ /~erin
Which M&M's are you?

0 comments: