Chronicles of Dim-Son Jorge
Dim-Son Jorge: Father, our economy has not been stable since the Otter-AntDerSon scandal arose. We've tried to find ways to get it stabilized but the damage is too severe. What can I do to not look like a failed president?
Loth Vater: Dim-Son, you need to take the eyes of others from your internal problems. Why don't you stir up the whole world and destabilize the economy of countries worldwide? That way you are equal or stronger than them.
Dim-Son Jorge: Father, you mean...?
Loth Vater: Yes, Dim-Son. You attack your archenemy using some lame reason. You must also convince all the other nations to believe in the lame reason that you will be using.
(3 months later)
Dim-Son Jorge: Father, I have failed to convince all the other nations. I only have a few loyal allies. The others were cleverer than I thought. They know that I want to have control over my archenemy's oil reserves. Furthermore, quite a throng of my own minions is against what I'm doing. What can I do now to save my image?
Loth Vater: Dim-Son, you must stand your ground or you'll end up looking like a wuss. Creating false evidence against your archenemy was sheer evil genius. However, your deceit has been found out because the intelligence of the other nations combined was stronger than you thought it was. They trust you no longer. You must go on - with or without full support from your minions and also the other nations.
Dim-Son Jorge: Father, I know what I can do now. I will issue an ultimatum to my archenemy. If he does not obey, I will unleash war upon his land.
* Newsflash: Dim-Son Jorge's archenemy has at present snubbed at the ultimatum of leaving his land within 48 hours.
* Disclaimer: The above is a parody of current world events based on some general views that people have on it. The names have been changed for the sheer delight of it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment