Get this - I was awake for a total of maybe less than 8 hours on Sunday.
The long Saturday I had sure took its toll on me. I arrived home with a splitting headache and couldn't sleep until I've taken a painkiller and 2 Panadols. But before that, I managed to give Daws a courtesy call to say that I'm home and Ariani's on her way home. I also gave my brother a call to wish him Happy Birthday although it's still 20 mins to midnight. And lastly, I called my dad to tell him I'm home from Taiping less he gets worried.
My car on the other hand had it's first good run after a major overhaul. The fuel consumption has much improved to my delight... a noticeable 1/4 tank for 220 Km. Hope this keeps up so that I don't have to fill the tank so often. Fuel prices are escalating too often for my liking.
Sun, 2 Mar: Had lunch with my grandpa before going off to post some letters. Called up Celine at the spur of the moment and asked her if she'd like something cold and refreshing to drink. Sunday afternoon is after all unforgivingly hot and humid. She was more than happy to have extra company and the idea of a cold treat. Ended up buying a few extra packets for a few others who are also working at the Open Day. Chatted and kidded around with quite a number of people there. Ah bliss.
Went home to read Sunday papers and dozed off again... skipped dinner... I continued sleeping although I did wake up before 9pm. The call of CSI and Gilmore Girls could not compare to my physical need for more rest.



0 comments:
Post a Comment