1 Aug, Fri: Today I have 6 hrs of class, a 2 hr lunch break, and a communication session at the auditorium for about 45 mins. At night, I joined Jocelyn, Hei Li and a few of their friends at Coffee Bean... and after that... Joce, Hei Li, and I decided to go hang out at the sup kambing place for to get a drink and a snack.
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
Aug
(9)
- The beginning of a new era in F1 racingHungaroring...
- 19 Aug, Tue: It's way too cold in the office... I'...
- 17 Aug, Sun: Morning - went for a swim at the club...
- 16 Aug, Sat: After dropping my grandpa at work, an...
- 15 Aug, Fri: It's a wet, wet day. It drizzled shor...
- Half yellow half redThe angsana blooms merry Unlik...
- I just have one thing to add for now... yahoo!!! M...
- 1 Aug, Fri: Today I have 6 hrs of class, a 2 hr lu...
- 30 Jul, Wed: Hmm... odd... Why is there a small tr...
-
▼
Aug
(9)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment