Half yellow half red
The angsana blooms merry
Unlike all others
Half bright hardly bright
Off to work and later back
Still ever darkness
Joyous light I see
If chance says be off early
Hip, hip, hip, Hurray!
Okay! So I dreamt about a weird tree with a wide canopy... the whole tree was covered in flowers - a bright yellow on the top slanted half, and a scarlet red on the bottom half. Very cheerful colours I must say.
The rest is just well... mundane stuff. I do believe that every chance I get to be home early, I'll run for the exit! Otherwise, I hardly ever see the sun on a weekday - Moving out early before the sun lights the sky into a clear blue; and getting home when the sun is already hidden behind the hills and the sky a dusky sepia... or perhaps its already dark.
So... I must say that I'm happy to be able to see the sun when I walk around the office car park in the evening. And of course... thank God that I've been going back earlier for the past week! I don't wanna know when I'll have to miss seeing the evening sun again.
Btw, my mentor from Singapore has arrived on Tuesday. He's been very helpful in attending to the tirade of questions from all of his mentees (4 including me... and the occasional person whose mentor isn't on site...). His colleague who mentors another 3 in our sub-team arrived on Thursday... she's a cute little Filipina with beautiful straight long hair. We'll be playing tour guide to them tomorrow afternoon.
Meanwhile, I finally managed to get myself to do my banking today; restocked on my engine oil; get new wipers; and in the afternoon - went to Carrefour with my parents to do our grocery shopping. I must say that the amount of milk and paper products we bought (various tissue paper... get the idea?) makes us look like we are stocking up an underground safe-haven. You know... like stocking up to live in the aftermath of a major disaster?



0 comments:
Post a Comment