10:03 PM

17 Aug, Sun: Morning - went for a swim at the club and couldn't give a damn whether it was drizzling or not. It drizzles. It stops. It drizzles again. I only got out of the pool when the drizzling got slightly heavier... arhhhh.

But the stupidest thing of the day... make it the stupidest thing I've done this year so far... is what I'm about to write below. Ok, so here goes!

After dropping my dad off where he's to catch his bus back to KL, I drove home. I drove over something in my driveway and I thought... maybe it's something with the tire. I reversed. I rolled over something. I moved forward again. I rolled over something again.

I opened my door and saw my handphone on the ground. Holy mother of God! I just rolled over my handphone, THRICE! Shit! Shit! Shit! I thought I had left my phone safely at home on top of the TV shelf. But no... it seems that my short term memory is as good as Dory's.

But as far as product torture test goes... I can tell you that my Nokia 3310's original casing passes the torture test. No cracks and not a single scratch. There you go! Support original casings... only if you have a damned good plastic cover to give it extra protection too.

I can't say the same for the LCD screen though. Half of it is still visible while the other half is as good as gone. Only one of my keys is not functioning and that's because the rubber extension for that key has been shortened because it was squished. So now I need extra effort to be able to press zeroes.

Otherwise? Well... the phone still works fine. I can make calls. I just can't make out SMS-es nor write any of those. It's not good to have a failing short term memory. Help!!!

0 comments: