11:57 PM

Back to work and it feels like I'm still in a holiday mood. Lazy...

Have been off since last Wednesday... the day I finally did my banking; my wardrobe spring-cleaning; and the one evening I had dinner with most of my team (Irene, Chris, Cindy, Mich, Jo) + the whole team from Singapore. Dinner was great. It was at this place near my house where the dishes are just superb.

For the next 4 days, I was in KL/PJ doing lots of mall-hopping, shopping & window-shopping. Trust me that I've blown a whole month's salary this time... inclusive of having gone to watch the Saturday matinee show of Riverdance in Stadium Putra with Chin. The show is not too bad.

The best part was the scene where there was a showdown between Irish tap and American tap - a true comedy piece at heart. The worse part was the scene that had Celtic music while the dancer was doing a flamenco piece - it didn't quite mesh together although I know what they were trying to say (lots of background on the dance in the programme book)

Ah well... time to go to sleep now. Good night and sweet dreams to all.

0 comments: