In the afternoon, went to Rohana's Hari Raya open house and met up with many of my ex-colleagues there. The food was great and the company I was was wonderful.
Later in the evening, I had a reunion dinner with my high-school classmates tonight at Soul's Gourmet - Basement of Crown Jewel Hotel. For RM 25: We had soup, main course, and endless supply of Haagen Daaz ice cream. :)
After dinner - we had actually intended to hang out at the beach but it was raining somewhat... and so, all of us decided to go for coffee at Coffee Bean , Belissa Row. Nice to see all my old friends again - especially those who just completed their studies overseas.
Overall, it's been a really good day for me. I feel refreshed and my soul feels revived after going through much strain from work to the point of just feeling empty.



0 comments:
Post a Comment