Seafood dinner with my colleagues at Teluk Kumbar!!! Baked crabs with special chilli sauce.... Yummy!
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
Dec
(7)
- No car today... and so - well, today kena tumpang ...
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all! Happy! Ha...
- In the afternoon, went to Rohana's Hari Raya open ...
- Would love to go home early today but... everyone ...
- Seafood dinner with my colleagues at Teluk Kumbar!...
- Back to work and it feels like I'm still in a holi...
- How would I describe how I am these days within 5-...
-
▼
Dec
(7)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment