BTW, went back to work today and had a ball of a time. I chucked aside the 80-90 over unread emails aside and attended only to those that my colleagues actually called to ask me to follow up.
This is not much of an adviseable thing to do but definitely the easiest way to manage what to do when coming back to a barrage of unattended issues sitting in the form of the dreaded work emails.
Besides, I didn't have much time to pore over every single thing as every Blue, Blue Monday... I have to prepare some report... damn! The preparation of it is just one tedious process man.
In the afternoon... got caught in two 1-hour meetings... gosh! By the time all that was over - there was hardly any time left to do anything... I ended up happily calling it a day when our online system decided to take a break too.
And before I forget... GONG XI FA CAI! May the Year of the Monkey bring you countless joy, harmony & prosperity.



0 comments:
Post a Comment