Oh gosh! SO much more to do for Chinese New Year!! Was on leave last Friday... the day I had one last round of clothes shopping... and the day I baked my first major batch of cookies. Started making the dough in the afternoon and only finished baking the last tray and packing up all the fresh cookies by something like nearly 2am.
Also had some last minute arrangement for Bernard to send some cookies I managed to pack for my other Singaporean colleagues. Luckily, I had Jocelyn somewhat helping me out with the cookie thing while I went out to make the delivery. She had come over to do some major CD burning.
On Sunday... finished my last big batch of cookies inclusive of packing by about 3am... simply because no one else in my house was of much help in the whole cookie business... I was on my own, kiddo.
Anyhow, I had a pretty lazy Saturday... the day I had to get a tooth extracted in preparation for my orthodontic treatment. After CNY - I have to remove 2 more. For the rest of the day... I was just really tired... not to mention, half my mouth was numb with anaesthetic - so rest day it was! *mpphhhbt*



0 comments:
Post a Comment