Movie Mania?
Let's see what I've managed to watch in the past month or so...
Along Came Polly - I enjoyed this Ben Stiller & Jennifer Aniston romantic comedy flick. Loved the way Hank Azaria as that French guy who kept calling Ben Stiller's character --> "Loo-bend" (Reuben)
Super Sapiens a.k.a. Hellboy - Hohoho!!! Wouldn't say that the storyline was one of genious... but the makeup and effects were pretty good... one big red dude and that water-being that likes to read 5 books at one go
Van Helsing - Gosh!! What can I say?!! The visual effects have been superb from start to end. As for the story, I quite like the way the story of Dracula, Frankenstein and Werewolves were all weaved into one major plot. Sweet...
Btw... I found that Dracula looked cool... his brides were rightfully slutty... Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman)... WHOA!!... and Princess Anna (Kate Beckinsale) was a pretty strong character in her own right.



0 comments:
Post a Comment