These days, I feel that I'm lucky to have a pretty amazing bunch of people as my colleagues. Among the things we do for each other...
There are the few that will stop and ask "How are you?" or "How's your day so far?"
...and then of course - we have the occasional joker who will do or say something absolutely insane... witnesses will not be spared from fits of laughter. Great stress relief mechanism, isn't it?
For example - colleague #1 recently "crushed" her toe and her foot is now in a cast. She proclaimed that how it happened was embarrasing.
Colleague #2 in S'pore just found out about it from #1 because I had refused to tell him why #1 was on MC earlier in the week.
Then over a phone call this evening... #2 sneakily diverted the conversation. He started with "we should give a minute of silence for the injured toe" (huh?? *speechless*)
...then he went on to "hey, you know what? you should go over and visit the toe and say aww toe-eee *kiss, kiss* (shh! don't tell anyone I said that. *laughs*)"
Gosh! I really didn't see that one coming... but I should have known better since this one is an absolute nutcase after all.



0 comments:
Post a Comment