Thoughts on F1 racing
I can close my eyes and imagine that Michael Schumacher wins one race after another. I'm now continually more interested in what goes on behind the master. The stars seem to shine bright for the BAR Honda team and their current boy-wonder, Jenson Button. That much can be said past the Imola race that happened last Sunday.
The BMW Williams team where Button was once a part of seem to be hanging on as much points as they can get... mostly via Montoya. Though what is happening with Mercedes McLaren could be a repeat of what happened last year. Lacklustre performance in the early stages but they managed to claw back up both the driver and team charts after a third of the season had gone by. This was achieved mostly via consistent performance by Raikkonen.
Thoughts about life in the past week...
In a few words... "Crazy, tiring, and quarter-end closing at work". For both last Wed & Thu... went home past 10pm. For last Friday... 2am the next morning... and I was back into the office again at 9am that same Sat to tie up loose-ends. This seems to happen during every quarter-end which we had so far.
No wonder I can sleep as though I were dead... it's not easy to wake me up when I'm dead tired... my parents can attest to that... ;P
Anyhow, Jocelyn called on Friday to tell me that she's back for a while from KL and wants to meet up... and so that's what we did when I picked her and Daisy up to have some drinks at Shamrock on Saturday night. It feels good to finally see people other than those I see at work day in and day out for the past week or so.
Truth be told... it's kind of a stress-breaker. The only other entertainment I had before this week of hell... was going to this magic show thing in PISA on 25-Apr'04 (Sunday) and bumping into Patricia. Found out that she's back in Penang and would be working for TNB.



0 comments:
Post a Comment