Stress
Yes. Maybe a little too much of it as the past week inched closer to Friday... at which point one of Ozzy Osbourne's quote became something I could relate to. It goes like this: "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most."
Oh yes... I did feel like I have indeed... lost my mind.
San Marino F1 Grand Prix
Michael Schumacher wins a race after a long spell of absence of being at the top of the podium. But is Ferrari really back at their prime? In a world of IFs, there is a possibility that Renault's mistake to bring Alonso in early for his 2nd pitstop was the reason why Schumacher was handed the win on a silver platter.
But then again, it's not yet halfway into the race season. There's still a lot of room for everyone to find out how close or far the teams are from each other in terms of their car design, reliability, and technology.
What not to watch... ever!
The Hills Have Eyes is likely one of the worst movies I've watched this year. ONE: I don't see a proper storyline in it. TWO: It's all about gore. THREE: It's not even scary!
Oh well... but not like I got to choose the movie. Ash couldn't make it at the 11th hour; Mal had already bought tickets to the midnight movie; and I just happened to have willingly obliged to take Ash's place without knowing what the movie was in the first place.
Ok... so enough of this sidetracking... bottomline is... skip this movie and you save yourself probably about RM9, 2-hours of your time, and the agony of having to seat through a mediocre movie.



0 comments:
Post a Comment