2:52 AM

WaAAaaaay Over the ToP!

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown: If you liked the first one - you would probably like this one better. If you didn't get enough of Scrat running after the ever-evasive acorns that he loves so much - you'll be getting more laughs from this installment.

*spoiler alert*

And to cap it all... how about adding a fun-loving she-mammoth-who-thinks-she-is-a-possum-with-mischievious-possum-brothers into the equation?

In short, this is a definite must watch for comedy lovers, feel-good story afficionados, and/or just about anyone who loves animations. =)


Juggling all the things I have to do is definitely egging me onto the brink of insanity. I definitely should break out of this running on a treadmill thing.

OK. Moving on. It was great to have met up with my "ex"-colleagues Mich3ll3 T and TW for dinner on Friday + having the chance to meet a couple of people who are/were nominees to go to ISEF. It was fun =)

*mmm... I am in a good mood, aren't I? dumm-dee-dumm...*

0 comments: