1:07 AM

12th day since I last blogged... and nothing much has really changed. Ho-humm

Have watch Matrix: Revolutions with Jase 2 Saturday evenings ago. Still gotta love the effects although the movie is as confusing as ever... don't mind the tons of loopholes in the movie that screams... "Oooh... we'll make a sequel in years time! Just you wait!!"

Aside from the steamboat dinner my colleagues and I decided to carry on with last Tuesday despite the rain, life on weekdays is pretty mundane. I'm still working an average of 12 hours 5-days a week... and I carry work home on a CD every weekend. Life sure is mundane and pretty stagnant. I need to get out more. I need to see more sun.

Ooh... before I forget... outcast bitch of the office didn't leave on Tuesday as we'd much been looking fwd to... her last day was prolonged to Friday by some twist of events. Her courtesy farewell do was just really weird... no one had much to say to her... no one said they'd miss her... and some of us were just keeping ourselves from telling her, "Good riddance to bad rubbish"

As for how I spent my weekend - Sat evening was spent at Shen's BBQ. It was fun altho' I did stay away from the booze by keeping myself bbq-ing at the grill... hehehe... I didn't wanna get pissed that night coz I was already having an irritating headache.

Sunday was all about catching up on lost sleep, watching cartoons, ironing my 2 weeks worth of laundry, preparing some decorations for my team's official "Go-Live" party in about... 16 hours, and finishing whatever work I took home from the office on Friday.

Last note... am looking forward to LOTR: Return of the King... the new wallpapers are as darling as expected!!

0 comments: