Oh look... I'm starting to go home late again... 9:30 pm?!!! Crazy...
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
Nov
(9)
- Today I didn't want to wake up for work. But today...
- SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! to all who celebrate the fest...
- Ok... so I conclude that my Singaporean mentor is ...
- You are Form 1, Goddess: The Creator. "And The God...
- 12th day since I last blogged... and nothing much ...
- Oh look... I'm starting to go home late again... 9...
- Oh gLeEEeeEeee! My manager had happily announced i...
- During the weekend - I joined my colleagues, Miche...
- 29... 30... 31 Oct... 3-days in a row I worked fro...
-
▼
Nov
(9)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment