6:24 PM

Oh gLeEEeeEeee! My manager had happily announced in a memo to the team that those of us who stayed til very late on Friday can go home early provided we have no work to do... and so... the happy campers of my team slowly trickled out of the office starting from 2pm... and I only went out shortly before 4pm... but what the heck?! I'm still leaving way earlier than I normally would...

Did I mention that one outcast colleague will not be eligible for this little bonus? No?! Ok... so she was the only bitch who left at 5pm sharp while everyone else in the team stayed back to help team mates with huge workloads to clear their pile. Oh justice is served!!

Btw... we won't miss her when she leaves on the 11th... it's no loss at all to the team coz she wasn't a team player in the first place and has been a pain in the neck although most of us gave her a benefit of a doubt on her personality... good luck to her next employer man!! Amen!!

0 comments: