12:43 AM

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!! to all who celebrate the festive occasion....

and Happy Holidays for those just enjoying some time off from pure mundane routine...

Meanwhile... I only have 1-day off since I'm following the Singaporean calendar... and well... that's the only pain of being placed to support Singapore in the Customer Service side of things.

Other than that... I had a blast for my something like 36 hours of time away from work (including sleeping time). Finally managed to watch 4 movies out of my pile of DVDs that I haven't had time to watch over the past few mths!

(1) Spirited Away: Mighty weird story (but heck... it's a Japanese anime, no?) but I sure enjoyed watching this one... where the supposedly most evil one turns out to be the good one...

(2) The Majestic: I really loved this one. If you believe Jim Carrey is only good for slapstick comedy - think again! He did some serious acting for this one. Jase!!! I'll lend you this one if you haven't already watched this one!!! It's even better than...

(3) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: Well... watching this after having watch #2 was like watching something a little lower classed. It's a fun movie no doubt but #2 had a better story behind it.

(4) Catch Me If You Can: Its about this Frank W. Abagnale dude - a legend in bank fraud history. The things this guy does all before his 19th birthday... without modern day PCs and the convenience of the www.... whoa! Not bad for a guy to be able to change from being an elusive fugitive who siphons money from banks early in his life to become a person who legitimately earns millions by becoming a check security designer for major banks later in his life. Whoa.....

0 comments: