12:46 PM

Fri, 28 Mar: Stayed home and watched Survivor 6. Roger is finally voted out - as a member of the newly merged team of Jacare (Portuguese for alligator).

Sat, 29 Mar: Today I can withdraw my pay. Today is an expensive day. Money seriously rolled out of my pockets when I bought the OST of LOTR:TTT and the Princess of the Danish Court Barbie doll from Mattel's Barbie Collectibles - Dolls of the World: The Princess Collection series.

Finding the doll available in Carrefour is a really odd thing since all the other obvious toy departments in Penang have yet to stock it.

Dinner included fresh raw salmon that dad bought from Carrefour, sliced at home and served with wasabe and kikoman sauce. *grins from ear to ear*

Sun, 30 Mar: Ugh! I hate waking up to be dragged to the graveyard for Ching Beng stuff... and I won't bother to argue either. I'll just sleep in the car while on the way up to Balik Pulau and back.

Mon, 31 Mar: My boss is getting a promotion. We'll be missing her. At home, I reworked on my soon-to-be launched personal website's design. I love it!

0 comments: