Today: Woke up with minor headache but as I grow more awake - the worse it got... Quickly took something to eat b4 taking a painkiller and 2 panadols... and the decision that I should not drive today. And so... I have a lunch appointment with friends and still haven't settled transportation... sweEeeeEet :) -
Updates: I have a ride to and back from lunch - neato! Had a nice bowl of glass noodle soup for lunch today. The group included Chin2, Ashwin, Malcolm, Dan Khoo, Julian & Angelia.
A Happy Good Friday to those observing this day... "Gosh, TGIF already!!" to all others... and a Happy Easter way in advance! May the sweeter toothed among us be blessed with loads of candies from the Easter Bunny... hehehe... :D
According to World's Smallest Political Quiz - I'm a centrist. "Centrists favor selective government intervention and emphasize practical solutions to current problems. They tend to keep an open mind on new issues. Many centrists feel that government serves as a check on excessive liberty."

Your Personal Self-Government Score is 70%.
Your Economic Self-Government Score is 40%.



0 comments:
Post a Comment