YeShHHh iT's FriDaY!! Wonder what kinda outfit I will end up with for the charity ball in aid of children's aid/protection that my colleagues asked me to join them for.
It's on 30th April. Must be dressed in a Mediterranean-like costume or be fined a hefty RM50 (if I'm not wrong). Not much time left so must think about something simple that needs the least time sacrificed for putting it together.
So what's been going on for the past few days? I housekept my work mailbox coz I nearly hit my quota on the server, dealt with a cranky data entry system, and a frantic data entry requestor because... well...
as usual... some people just realise stuff at the very last minute and feel as though the sky is falling on them. Of course it didn't quite help that the system was cranky and it is difficult to explain in detail to my customer (without using technical jargon) on what's screwy. Amen.
Anyhow, I've passed my resume to Angela late Tuesday. I do hope I get the interview and a new job soon. Having too little to do kills braincells faster than you can say... Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.



0 comments:
Post a Comment