Hap-pee A-pe-ral FooOOools' Day!!! *Puts on a clown's silly red nose, blows a party horn thinghy, pops a party popper*
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
Apr
(16)
- Mon, 28 Apr: Minding my own business when I got a ...
- Sat, 26 Apr: Went shopping at Kamdar with Sze Lin....
- YeShHHh iT's FriDaY!! Wonder what kinda outfit I w...
- Yes... blogger has been rather cranky - Get this: ...
- The weekend was a pretty quiet one for me. So what...
- Today: Woke up with minor headache but as I grow m...
- Thu, 17 Apr: I took a day off and found myself in ...
- Tue, 15 Apr: Had a sinfully heavy buffet lunch wit...
- News of war is depressing yet I've managed to wat...
- F1 Updates: It looks like the F1A is reviewing the...
- With so much being said and reported about Coronav...
- Interlagos F1 GP Race, Sao Paolo, Brazil (Race 3 o...
- Fri, 4 Apr: Survivor 6: Bye-bye Dave! This dude, a...
- The most effective way to waste time in the office...
- Hap-pee A-pe-ral FooOOools' Day!!! *Puts on a clow...
- Fri, 28 Mar: Stayed home and watched Survivor 6. R...
-
▼
Apr
(16)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment