2:33 PM

Fri, 4 Apr: Survivor 6: Bye-bye Dave! This dude, a rocket scientist by profession, was duped to think he had allies. HohOHO!! Well... and so... he bombed out. Next person to go would most likely be that crackpot named Matthew (If he doesn't win that chunky-funky imunity necklace). He's getting too creepy.

Sat, 5 Apr: Jelly-making experiment using the Konnyaku powder mix went rather well. Just gotta remember to lessen the amount of water added into the mix on my next try at this.

Update: I forgot to add - Went hiking up until 42 of Penang Hill tar road trail with Kok Keong. Sze Lin was to join us but we decided to let her recuperate. Poor gal had stomach problem and hardly sleep since Thurs nite.

Sun, 6 Apr: Ching Beng prayers at home OK. I don't feel as stressed out and irritated as I usually would when they do stuff like that at home though my legs are killing me. I definitely need more frequent exercise and a better warm up routine before a hike.

Anyhow, my 2 grandaunts stayed the day and a 6-yr old cousin followed her grandma here. Dad said she must have had the mojo to sense that I made jelly last night - it's been a long while since she came.

At some point, I became a "colouring book artist" for the lil' rat. She does get lazy sometimes and tries to get me to finish colouring the drawings for her while she shifts her attention to other "attractions". Oh yeah, had to be on sugar patrol too... had to make sure my parents don't give her too much sweet stuff to eat/drink.

She's already quite restless... if she gets on a sugar-high... gone-lar! I couldn't even manage to finish reading a page of any newspaper article without her interruptions... and I don't want to imagine her when she's officially in hyperactive-mode *sigh... kids...*

Peace and quiet finally reigned supreme after both grandaunts and especially my cousin was sent home after dinner. Tonite's episode of Phua Chu Kang was a real riot - Afdlin Shauki played a nice supporting role to teach PCK ala Yoda to a young Skywalker on how to get back his "Juju (Mojo)". After that - a nap was in store. I needed to stay awake for the Brazilian F1 Race that's scheduled to start at 1am, Malaysian Time.

0 comments: