25 Jul, Fri (Part 2): It feels good to be in the company of friends. Tonight, my college groupies and I had an ad hoc gathering at the airport's Nandos. We stayed there until they hinted it's time for us to buzz off... and we moved out to talk. Yup, we stood outside at the arrivals' corridor and chatted... and of course, we stood at where it would be least obstructive to the people who're moving in and out of the airport with luggage. :)
...et imprévisible
About Me
- aewis
- A quirky yet down-to-earth Libran with an occasional warped sense of humor who likes to think that she can make the tiny world around her a better place to be in. I aim to travel and learn as much as I can (well, that will depend on my available budget too of course)
A Quote
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Blog Archive
-
▼
2003
(119)
-
▼
Jul
(11)
- Luckily I booked my tickets for the 5:20pm "Tomb R...
- 26 Jul, Sat: Today it finally hit me that the reas...
- 25 Jul, Fri (Part 2): It feels good to be in the c...
- 25 Jul, Fri: Yesterday, someone found their networ...
- I must say... the Silverstone F1 GP was the liveli...
- Let's see... I've finally finished a 10-day course...
- Picking up where I left off in Blogger World!Grand...
- Today is officially the most stress-free training ...
- On the F1 front... I’m really happy that the Willi...
- Little Lizzy... My brother was right. It's better ...
- I think I was hardly home last Saturday. Morning -...
-
▼
Jul
(11)
Blog Roll
Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment