Luckily I booked my tickets for the 5:20pm "Tomb Raider 2: Cradle of Life" at Prangin's MegaPav a day earlier. It was sold out when Jase and I went to collect our tickets about 1 hour before the show. Oh yeah... then to kill time, we went to get some DVDs. I finally got myself a copy of The Hours, The Majestic, Catch Me If You Can, and Roberto Benigni's Pinocchio.
Next, I popped by Popular bookstore to get some stationeries but the selection of items there were pretty bleah... so... I didn't get anything from there. Looks like I'll have to go look elsewhere for the stuff I need.
Going back to the cinema, I spotted Pinky. I quickly looked out for Jase and grabbed him to let him reacquaint himself with Pinky. It was quite funny. He couldn't quite recognise her while she pranced cheekily and grinning to test his reaction... until I said it was her. Hehehe...
Ok... now! About the movie... it's definitely way better than the first Tomb Raider. More drama and the storyline is not so plastic. Ditto.



0 comments:
Post a Comment