9:33 PM

I think I was hardly home last Saturday. Morning - after dragging my brother out of bed and bribing him with homemade breakfast... we dropped by the hospital to give the newspaper to grandpa before moving to the bank where I had to collect my passbook and get my new ATM card. This is very important if I want to get my pay... and even more so coz this is the only Saturday in June when the banks are open.

Noon - get mum and dad from the airport. Afternoon - dropped dad off for his appointment at the club in Tanjung Tokong; went down town to a few errands including collecting my spectacles from the optician; did grocery shopping with my brother and mum; before going back to the club to pick dad up.

Evening - had a scrumptious 8-course dinner at May Garden with the SC group. I bet that I would’ve joined them for some coffee and more chitchat if I didn’t feel tired and felt that I should be home to do something about studying for the test I’m having on Monday. Crap... that little fact sure kills the fun in weekends.

0 comments: